Tuesday, August 5, 2008
As it is related to Windows regisrty it can be dangerous
so,Try This at ur own risk
To write your name on right click application
please follow the steps.
1.Copy/Paste the following code in Notepad And then Save it as .reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
@="Your Name Or Name of the Application"
@="Location Of The Application"
2.Now edit it and then Type your name In
3. If u want to get any application, once you click Your name or name of application
Then , Type the location Of the application Which u want to open In:
@="Location Of The Application"
For eg.C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\messenger.exe
Thats It finally save it And then Run it .
To add Application Control Panel
To add Application Add/Remove
To add Application Reboot
@="shutdown -r -f -t 5"
To add Application Shutdown
@="shutdown -s -f -t 5"
2. Then, hold the disc with one hand, use the other to wipe the polish into the affected area with a soft cloth.
3. Wait for it to dry and buff using short, brisk strokes along the scratch, not across it.
4. A cloth sold to wipe spectacles or camera lenses will work super m8's.
5. When you can no longersee the scratch,, wash the disc with water and let it dry before playing. Intersting isnt it? Try it right now
I have used toothpaste with good effects before Ive also used car paint cutting compound on deeper scratches. It does leave lots of smaller scratches (as it is a cutting compound after all) but it will remove the worst scratches in most cases.
ya u r gng to b surely befinited by this Operation
* Fingermarks/prints cause 43% of disc problems!
* General wear & tear causes 25% of disc problems!
* Player-related issues cause 15% of disc problems!
* Remaining Others
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Whenever ppl double-click on any folder in Computer,
it opens in a new window even if selected the option “Always open folders in same window” in “Tools -> Folder Options”.
For this kind of Problem
Download following zip file, extract it and then run .REG file and confirm the action:
Follow the simple steps mentioned in this tutorial and your problem will be solved:
1. If Folder Options is disabled but Registry Editor is still working in your system, then you can enable Folder Options by editing Windows Registry.
Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter.
it’ll open Registry Editor, now go to following keys:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\ExplorerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\Explorer
In right-side pane, check whether a DWORD value named NoFolderOptions exists or not? If it exists, delete it.
2. If you are not familiar with editing the registry, then you can simply download following file, extract it and then run the .REG file:
If u cant run regedit ....
Seems like your system is infected with a virus. Pls follow following link:
Some ppl find that "show hidden files and folders" option ll not b enabled..
though enabled they cant c the hidden folders...
for that dont worry
And in right-side pane, change value of “Hidden” to 1 and refresh My Computer window and you’ll be able to see hidden files again
1) *#06# For checking IMEI(international Mobile Equipment Identity)
2) *#7780# Reset to factory settings
3) *#0000# To view software version
4) *#2820# Bluetooth device address
5) *#746025625# Sim clock allowed status
6) #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if ur sim as any restrictions
Monday, June 30, 2008
2) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER-->Software-->Yahoo-->Pager-->Test
3)ON the Right side if the page , Right click and choose new Dword Value.
4) Rename it as " Plural ".
5)Double click and assign a decimal value of 1.
6) Now close registry and restar yahoo messenger and try Multiple Login
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Get directions to wherever from wherever. View turn-by-turn directions or watch your progress with live GPS tracking.
Enjoy the view.
Just like Google Maps on your computer, Maps on iPhone lets you switch between map view, satellite view, and a hybrid view of both. Multi-Touch makes the difference: Tap to zoom, pan, and change your view on the move.
Maps on iPhone shows you live traffic information, indicating traffic speed along your route in easy-to-read green, red, and yellow highlights.